- Is there an application fee?
No, in fact I am more than happy to give you a free no obligation credit and loan analysis to help you see what your options are. You can even submit your application and become pre-approved for a loan without incurring any charges.
- What if I don't want to send information over the internet?
We can still help! Call me directly at 877.462.3422 and I will be happy to assist you with locating the best loan for your circumstances.
- Who can I contact regarding my loan?
You will have my personal attention on your loan and I will keep you updated as to its status weekly. I will also be sure to explain everything so that you completely understand your options and the loan you are getting.
- What is the usual time frame to close a loan?
Most loans can close within 2-3 weeks. I will most often pre-approve your loan subject to certain conditions within 24-48 hours.
- I have had a bankruptcy in the past, can I still qualify for a loan?
Yes, I can help with any credit situation, including bankruptcies. I can even help if you have had a foreclosure or are currently in a bankruptcy. Contact me today for a free credit analysis. In many situations, I can offer advice on how to improve your credit scores to help you get the loan you deserve.
- I don’t want to document my income, can you still help me?
Yes. The No Income Verification mortgage or NIV is generally used by people who do not wish to document their incomes. The income is stated but not verified. This program is ideal for the self-employed borrower with complicated tax returns and financial statements.
- I want the lowest monthly payment possible. What program would be best for me?
Our freedom loans offer the lowest payments on the market today. You can find more information about these loans and their low minimum payments here.
- Can you help me take cash out of my home for any reason?
Yes. The amount depends on a few variables, including home value, loan program and your credit situation. Contact me today for a free no obligation consultation.